Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Wednesday, down for the count

     Taught dance last night and really had no energy.  Came home with a fever of 101.5.  Maybe that was the reason.  I felt streppy.  But this morning I feel like maybe a cold.  We will see how the day progresses.  I have to go into the studio tonight at 4:30 it is only for two classes and I hope I can get there and not disappoint the owner.  I am trying to finish up the solo dances.  But teenagers can out so little effort until right before the show.  Little demons.

     So I am going to get into the shop and get the piles done asap, that way if I need to lay down later I can.  Also have a wedding dress to Steam as the steamer was returned.

     trying to convince myself this day is worth it:)

Have a great and productive day.

Kim

2 comments:

  1. Every day is worth it, but some of the crap we try to pile into the day isn't.
    Hope you feel better and get some rest today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get better! I went to ENT after four months of sinus, ear, throat, and bronchitis.

    My daughter would tap dance and practice with hands below her waist, not expression in arms and hands UNTIL she got onstage and then she owned the place. She only did two group dances ever. She was a soloist after that. She was good, but she made me so nervous. In high school, the choir director said she barely opened her mouth to try out in class but really showed her talent and could project onstage. Another girl belted it out in class and you could not hear her onstage. My daughter got the parts...lol.

    Well, I am lying down. I hope you are, too.

    ReplyDelete