Friday, March 31, 2017

Friday, The sun is shining!

  Hip, Hip, Hooray!  I am doing back flips. I have a few things I must complete in the shop and then I am going outside.  I can hardly wait.

     The shop was busy yesterday, I am so blessed.  I was able to get outside for about 3 hours late in the afternoon.  It was a little sunny a few times but mostly cloudy, at least it was not raining.  I am making slow progress, on the drain.  There is one more huge pile of rock to sort on the patio and then I must attack the garden area.  My oh my what a project.  Never again.  I just want my back yard back.

     Last night Lil sis and mom and I went out to dinner and then went to Sis's to watch a movie and have a slumber party.  I just went right to bed as I am a party pooper and we were all so tired.  Not much party left in us old gals.

     Mom made banana bread yesterday and  I did not set out her ingredients, what a mess.  She was so upset as she is really a very good baker, but that woman cannot see to save her soul.  We can still eat it, just not present it.

     The house is a dirty wreck, as it always is when I work out in the yard.  It gets no love and I am tracking in mud and dirt.  Every sink is a splashed muddy mess. So tomorrow I really must do some housework.  Blah!

     I wants to play in the dirt.

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

8 comments:

  1. Well I'm glad the sun is shining somewhere. It's MIA here and has been since Monday I think. sigh.
    Off to Weis(PMITA)Markets!
    rah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry, you have a had stinkin hard winter there.

      Delete
  2. I am feeling the sun love here. It is drop dead gorgeous and after I run a couple of things to Mom's accountant I am going to change into some work clothes and move some soil. (And cut some roses too! They are blooming like crazy!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow roses, The south has some mighty nice benefits.

      Delete
  3. Anne and I are enjoying the bluest skies in a long time and beautiful white clouds blowing along. It could not be more perfect weather. I hung out clothes twice today, once at 4:30 pm! The faucet in the yard is the best thing ever. I can wash things like boots, dirty sweet potatoes, hands...so not dirt and mud or very little gets in the house. Of course, I have a faucet in the basement that opens to the outdoors, but cannot get down there!

    Your being outdoors sounds like a mental health as well as physical health therapy. I have the benefit of the sight and scent of the wisteria which I am trying my best to kill.

    Would larger labels help her to be more successful?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have things blooming and we are lucky to have buds. No mom really can only see large, large things.

      Delete
  4. I am glad someone is getting some sun. There is a rumor it will be sunny on Sunday, but I will believe it when I see it. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete