Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Wednesday, just lazy, what can I say?


     I am in a lazy.  I did very little in the shop yesterday.  I did get a package mailed off to my Sluggy and I did get groceries with mom.  I did teach 4 hours.  But other than that I was a wastoid.

     Hoping to pay off another of my bills this month but do not know if I can, I am kind of waiting it out so to speak.  I would really like to knock off that sears bill.

     Now Ann get to work you are not done with your list. I know I can be the boss of the internet and tell my bloggy friends what to do.  This will be my new job and I won't even have to leave my desk.

     Think of that will you.

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

p.s. McVal  some ones sever is down get to work.  Put that needle down.


    

2 comments:

  1. Had to go to the lake place to meet the bug man who was late then we had i have gas no power. Wasted my day!

    ReplyDelete