Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Tuesday,Still sleepy

     Still not sleeping well but a little better.

     Mom came home last night and she had such a good time.  So many good friends in Missoula.  It was good for her to get out.  She was so depressed.

     I sewed in the shop yesterday and then deep cleaned the shop closet.  The shop is still a work in progress.  But it was nice to get rid of and cull large amounts of things that took up room and were not of use.

     I have a few errands to run today and I need to get a few groceries.  I will take mom with to wear her out.

     This morning she came and knocked on my bedroom door.  She was smiling with her new tooth and then showed me her old bridge that she had found in her blue tennis shoes.  She had been wearing her red and black ones.  So as I suspected we found the bridge as soon as we purchased a new one.  That is okay an heir and a spare.

     This is my life now.  Finding happiness in stupidity.  But mom is over the moon happy and that is worth something.

I need to get busy and get something done before I have to go teach.

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

5 comments:

  1. I think in this case a spare is well worth the price. Doesn't that just always happen though!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes and I knew it would so in order not to tempt fate I made her get a new one.

      Delete
  2. Hide the spare! Good deal!
    pparsimony

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahaha! I am laughing with you and not at you. Mom has already lost one of her new hearing aids, but fortunately my sister found it in her closet floor inside her black pump.

    ReplyDelete