Thursday, July 21, 2016

Thursday, In Missoula

     Well B had boob surgery and they did a culture of her abscess.  They are worried about her past with toxic shock.  Like I needed that stress and mess right before I left.  We went to the doctor's office at 4:15 on Monday and they had her in surgery so fast it was scary.  She is in some pain and I made her stay home from work yesterday. Aunty bought her new jammies, some tennies, and birkenstocks. I made her go get her hair done with me.  So she had a day of beauty holding her boob.  I am not talking about her boyfriend. 

     After we had our hair done, she went back to University and sis, mom and I took off for Missoula.  We got here at about 10:30 our time.  We dropped mom off at her sister-in-laws house and we are at a girl friends.  Today is lunch and shopping.  Tomorrow is lunch with another Aunt and the reunion.

     I am sure it will be fun.  I am really looking forward to a slower life style when I get back.  Ha,ha.  I have a work shop at the studio, that starts on Monday.  So  nice it is my last one.  Unless I teach later on.

    Well we are off, I just wanted to catch everyone up on B.  She is doing fine.

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that was fast! I'm glad B's boob is in good hands :) You guys sure know how to look after one another!

    ReplyDelete