Thursday, July 28, 2016

Friday, picture heavy.



 
 
 
 
Sis, Mom and I right before our 40 year reunion, we have a picture like this taken every 10 years.  Shows how old we are getting. 
 


Mom om her front porch right before the move.  I had just recovered all the cushions and I always went to plant all her flowers.  47 years in that huge monstrosity.  We were asked to leave all the porch things in the sale wouldn't you know.


Here I am after working like a dog for a week, my hair is so bleached out, well I am totally grey so what can you expect form cheap dye.

Okay one boob shot.  This is my new grandson, he is 5 months old now, I think I was talking about Sluggy when I took this.  Or maybe it was Sonya Ann?
 
 
Here I am side ways with the next grandson, I am very tired.
 
 
This is Mr. chunks a lot with his Grandpa.  He is usually crying.  The baby not the Grandpa.
 
Chunks a lot on his blessing day!
 
 
 

 

My three grandsons.  Wow!  James is actually smiling.  They are all holding hands.  My heart is squeezing.
 
 
 
Tomorrow I will show pictures of new Dining room!
 
Kim

5 comments:

  1. Look at those boys! How sweet are they?! You have a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talking about me while take a booby shot?
    Yep, that's about right........lolz

    Beautiful grandkids.
    Wish I had a few.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's make boobs are us t-shirts with an arrow that points to our husbands.

      Delete
  3. You all sure are a good looking bunch! And those grandbabies ... I can't wait till December when I get one for myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pics. My two granddaughters arrive today In Minneapolis from Rhode Island. So, we will have all three of our girls with us for a week. They are 6,7 and 8 and still adore us! I hope life slows down for you a bit so you can enjoy those beautiful boys.

    ReplyDelete