Monday, February 1, 2016

Monday, Late post...

     The taxes are turned in and I am so happy!  Done, Done, Done!  It is also February 1st.  January is over and that is also good news.  Now if February will cooperate with a little bit of sunshine I will be thrilled.
 
     I had to run to the accountant's this morning and then I had forgotten I had a can-can slip to make and put under a ball dress that was due out at noon.  So I was in a panic to get that done this morning.

     Mom and I spent all day Saturday (which was beautiful) doing taxes.  We sat at the dining room table (in the sun at least) and went through every receipt.  It was a long and miserable day.  Mom was a huge help.  She doesn't see well but she was able to put all the misc. receipts in the right files as I tallied them.  She also bagged and rubber banded everything.  So when I was done I was done.  It was 8 hours of hard work, that was the quickest I have ever done my taxes.  Thank you Mom.

     Sunday was a rush, up to do mom's hair and send her off and then I cleaned the kitchen and started a roast in my Judy(crockpot).  Went to church came home fell asleep and ate some dinner then watched Downton Abbey.  I went to bed way too late last night and then could not sleep so today I am a little tired. 

   This is my long teaching night.  We were able to story board Hansel and Gretal on Friday so now it is time to look for music and get started on costume hunting.  I think is is going to be a really cute show.

     I am hoping to make some progress on my debt's this month.  I have no idea how much I will owe in taxes, but I am sure we will owe at least the state a chunk of change.

Have a great and productive day!

Kim



2 comments:

  1. Great job on already getting your taxes done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous that you are done with your taxes! And, lovely that it was a job that your mom could help with.

    ReplyDelete