Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Wednesday, it is snowing in my shop.....

     $65.56, soda, veggies, cheese, yogurt, fruit, hair dye :)  Prescriptions.  Dinner was taco's and I plan on making chicken salad for dinner and serve it in low carb tortilla wraps with fruit and salad.  Hub's is getting a little tired of salad so I have to get creative.  Green beans and lettuce out of garden.


     I am done with one big wedding dress and I just have to steam it.  I was also able to complete two bridesmaid dresses and boy are they ugly.  Is there any such thing as a tasteful bridesmaid dress?

     Today I have  another bridal dress to conquer and 3 zipper replacements, 3 shirts to shorten sleeves.  It really never ends. 

     My house is kind of trashed and I need to show it some love.  The laundry is creeping out of its pile as I have ignored it and laundry does not like to be ignored.  It has sex and duplicates itself in the dark.  Trust me.  There are seed pearls all over the family room.  Every table is covered with sewing notions for hand work.  I think the dog got sick on the carpet upstairs.  I know she chewed up a pine cone in the front room. Someone ate pistachio nuts while reading a book last night and thought they were hitting the trash can and nary a one did.  Hmmmmm who could that be?  Looks like a bird lived in the spare bedroom. Hub's has gone through all of his pants that fit and don't fit and has them piled all over our bedroom.  I don't think he knows he has a dresser and a closet.  For some reason they have alluded his sight line, much like the trashcan.

     So obviously I have things to do today.  I also must get ready for a big studio yard sale we are having Friday and Saturday.  Important that my sewing is caught up so I don't have to worry about that while I am selling rummage.

Out My Window:  It is beautiful in the yard and all over the valley.  There was a bad fire last night at the Engineering lab so I think I need to go read the newspaper.

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

1 comment:

  1. I have seen a couple of weddings with fantastic bridesmaid dresses, but both just picked out the color and length and let each attendant choose a style most flattering to her. The worst ones are the weddings where the bride refuses to notice not all the bridesmaids look good in fashions best suited for a size zero body

    ReplyDelete