Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Tuesday, caught a cold!

     Hubb's and I pulled into the driveway about 2 yesterday afternoon.  I ran in the house to go to the bathroom and when I got out to help unload the car, he was on his cell phone with the director of the musical he starts this week.  It seems that the school is going into championship playoffs and since the director also has the band he had to be at a basketball game.  So we cut our trip short by a day and hurried home for nothing.  Needless to say I was slightly irritated, but I also felt like I was getting a bad cold, so maybe it was for the best.  I always try to say things happen for a reason.

     I had a very bad headache on Sunday and had felt heavy chest pressure on Saturday.  I didn't feel sick just off and very, very tired.  When this happens I don 't know if it is meds or just me so I try not to pay attention.  Sunday was worse, I slept until noon and then took a nap in the afternoon.  I slept most of the way home yesterday and only drove about 2 hours and then got in and took a 5 hour deep nap, I really could have slept all night. 

     Hub's and I went out to the grocery store to get fruit, and bread as I was not up to making any.  I also picked up some fried chicken on sale and I have asparagus that needs to be cooked so that will be supper tonight.  I don't think I am going into the studio tonight as I am a walking petri dish and we only have little ones most of the evening.  I think I should stay away from the little goblins.

     We really stuck to our come back with less than we took motto.  Although I broke down and bought some socks and panty hose.  I just can't seem to keep certain colors of socks.  They disappear, it drives me nuts.  Grey socks and navy blue socks run away from me.  Okay one of them runs away and other taunts me from that basket.

     Out My Window:  Cold but sunny and I will take it.  We are supposed to have sun all week.  So happy, even with my sore throat, achy joints, and plugged up ears.

     I have plenty to do in the shop and will try to get laundry started and a little sewing done today or maybe I will just veg on the couch, or in a bed.  I do need to get bills paid this week and check my accounts.  Right now I just want to sleep.

Have a great and productive day, do something for me as I think mine is a wash.

Kim

3 comments:

  1. I am suffering here with some sort of bug now {{SIGH} It's doing the rounds at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK you sleepy noggin! I have some buttons to sew on a "new" winter coat so I'll think of you while I do that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got over six weeks of feeling crummy with symptoms that changed daily. Finally, I went to the doctor. Now, I feel so much better and don't need 12-16 hours of sleep each day.

    ReplyDelete