Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Wedesday, making progress!

     Groceries, 42.57  gas 21.19
Have no idea what is for dinner and I don't care as I want to go back to bed.

    I am making progress on the taxes and I am about to the point where I start the adding machine and get the totals for all categories.  I actually don't mind the adding machine phase.  I like figures should have been an accountant.  Just not nit-picky enough.

     It is foggy and overcast this morning and so am I.  This is a blessing as the sun will not shine through the window when I am trying to work!  Why am I so sleepy?  I don't like it at all.  I need a boost of energy and I don't know where to find it.  Should I curl up with a blanket and watch some mind numbing TV?  Should I go back to bed?

     Sorry messed up the blog an d just realized it.  Mostly because I was so tired.  But I did finish the taxes, except for a few forms to gather, waiting for a W-2 etc.  But my bad part is done. So tomorrow I can get my life back, I hope it is nice outside. 

Have a great evening.

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment