Thursday, January 8, 2015

Thursday, sleepy,sleepy.....

$112.69 at Joanns, yikes!.  This was 8 coat zippers, and enough fabric to make two custom nightgowns and a bed jacket.  I can't believe the cost of zippers.
 Hubs loved his dinner with rice, and we have leftovers or he can have a bacon,lettuce, tomato, and avocado sandwich.  Have too much bacon in fridge right now and it needs to be used. 

  My oh my I am sleepy this morning.  Dog woke me up barking out of a deep dream sleep and that is always a little weird. I'm sitting here with a wet head and hoping that after this post I can get the energy to dry my hair, put on some makeup, and make the bed!

     Daughter took all the laundry back to the University freeing up space in the laundry room.  So I am no longer tripping over baskets, small blessing.  I have major sewing today as I have been a lazy coot in my shop and now I have to pay the piper.  The truck is full of things I picked up from the theater, and I need to start putting things away at the studio.  Fun, Fun, Fun!

     I hate it when I just want to go back to bed.  Where is my zip a dee doo da?

     Out My Window:  Yesterday was warm for winter and sunny.  So nice, and of course today is over cast.  But we mustn't get too warm or the trees bud and then we have a freeze.  One of those be careful what you pray for scenarios.

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment