Sunday, January 25, 2015

Sunday, What happened to my umph?

Reheating the split pea soup for lunch but I think I might have burned it.  I need to pay more attention.

     The weather co-operated yesterday in that it was warm, not sunny but warm and it did  not rain.  I got a lot cut down but only 11 bags of yard waste bagged up before I pooped out.  There are still about 20 bags of waste out there to bag and I am not done trimming and that is just the back yard.  I probably spent 3 hours out there working and I was done.  I used to be able to spend all day.  What has happened?  I know I am slowing down but the real part of it was, I wanted to be able to move today.  As I go up the stairs I can feel the sore muscles in my legs and bottom from crouching and stooping.  If I had kept at it for a couple more hours I would really be in pain today. I am getting smarter but I don't like it one bit.

     Hub's and I went out to Taco time for a treat.  We spent $11.35 on a gift card.  We then went and bought baby gifts, a new set of sheets as one set of queens split and I insist on 2 sets for every bed.  We broke our new rule by picking up a beautiful leather duffel bag for hub's to pack in.  He usually uses a back pack, but is finding that to be inadequate and frustrating. Anyway we were able to get great deals and I was satisfied with the expense.

     I want to take a long nap today and then make dinner and enjoy Downton Abbey tonight.  I have a busy week ahead of me. Don't even want to think about it.

Have a peaceful and restful Sabbath.

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment