Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Wednesday, still working

     The housekeeper woke me up, as I did not sleep well last night.  I was so cold.  I actually slept in winter pj's and a wool sweater all night.  Not a good sign.  I need to figure out something for dinner I am still thinking a stew. So I need to get that going in Judy.

     This is not a very big town.  You can get almost any where in less than 5 minutes from my place.  Now that I have somewhat figured out Sluggy's methods. I realize that before I spend any money on things that are not necessary like candy I need to check out Albertsons, Rite-aid and Walgreens.  Prices are so different.  You can save a lot more money when you know the lay out of the land.  I will do so from now on.

     I did not get as much sewing done yesterday as I wanted, but will continue on today.  A ton of stuff came in yesterday.  Two dress blues uniforms and you all know how I love me a dress blue........  So I have plenty to keep me busy.

     We are starting to get the nutcracker costumes finalized and I have a lot of sewing to do.  I also have to order more things. So that is added to my list of to-dos.  I really enjoy making one of a kind costumes it is the multiples that I dislike.

     Today I am going to concentrate on bills, sewing and laundry.  If I can get those things done I will feel like I accomplished something.

What are you going to accomplish today?

Kim

    

No comments:

Post a Comment