Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Tuesday, Sarah admits her guilt....

     So Sarah admitted slipping her new totals in under an old post and was surprised that I noticed.  SURPRISED!!!! I say I am watching her like a hawk.......  We are in this race together although I feel like the tortoise most of the time.  I get discouraged because in my head I can pay it off so much faster but in reality things come up.  It gets tricky.  But I know I can do this.

     We received Hub's statement from the State on his retirement in a little over a year.  It won't make much difference except that our insurance will be different and I am sure more expensive.  I think he gets to take all his vacation time and sick leave and buy out insurance for a few months but we have to see.  Scary, but also exciting. As fast as the year goes it will be here before we know it.  Hub's is carpooling again and it was so nice to get into the car and see it was still on full last night.  That will save me at least $120.00 a month through the winter.

     I was feeding the cat yesterday afternoon and I noticed a shiny spider by the slop sink in the laundry room.  Sure enough it was a black widow.  So I started to pull out spray and clean a little around the slop sink.  Well that then led to moving the small table between the washer and dryer and sure enough another spider.  Then I discovered that a bottle of laundry detergent had somehow cracked and had slowly poured out and made a terrible mess.  It had also corroded that fake particle board shelving it was on.  Gross.  So now I am moving the washer and the dryer, also very gross.  I mean who spills cat food under the dryer?  So because someone gave a mouse a cookie, I spent a good part of the morning moving cleaning and scrubbing the laundry room.  Then this proceeded into my shop which needed a thorough clean.  It looks so nice and I love working in a clean environment. 

     My goal is to have all things caught up before I leave in a week.  Now I have to pray for enough money to come in to do payroll.  So far I am broke!

     I have one more batch of pears to dry and I am done fore the season.  What am I going to have for dinner?  Hmmm... will go look.


Have a great and productive day.

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment