Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Wednesday, back and forth

     I feel like my days are just running back and forth.  Up to the studio at 9 a.m.to check things out and set days schedule, back to sew until 1 p.m. then back to studio to teach until 3 then home to visit customers and I have had so many customers.  That is good I need the money as the dance workshop will lose.  But this is the last time I will ever do anything in July.  I learned that years ago (about 15) and seem to have forgotten.  June is the month, get them right out of the gates or forget it.

     It has been so nice to not have to go to that bank and clean.  Hubs and I took a bike ride Monday evening and I almost went down.  Too hot and I was dehydrated.  Will be smarter next time.  It is nice to ride the levy as the breeze comes off the water and you are going fast enough to create your own wind.

     I finally booked my ticket to see my Sissie in August.  I also get to see my great Aunt and my younger sister so it will be a fun time.  So excited.  The only problem is that I don't get any alone time with Sissie. Now I have to get busy and get money put aside for that trip. 

     I will be putting together a salad tonight and a trifle tomorrow morning for a funeral.  I plan to have all the ingredients ready and then just assemble in the morning.  Hub's has a timber sale selling tomorrow for the state so he can't go to the Funeral.  Maybe I can get B to come down and  go with me.  I dread it, just so sad.

     Hub's and I have been eating, spinach salads, with strawberries and blueberries, out of the garden and I will have green beans by the end of the week.  I really need to weed but it is too hot.  We need a day of cooler rain, so we can get caught up.  Don't see that in the future.

     Well I am off to the salt mines!

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

1 comment:

  1. We're finally getting some relief from the weather. It's been 107 with heat index for too long. Now we're at 84, and boy, can you tell the difference! It will not last long, but we will take it. Glad you're enjoying your time not-at-the-bank! Stay cool and hydrated.

    ReplyDelete