Monday, July 14, 2014

Monday, up early!

     It will be a busy day today and I am up early!  It looks like rain outside and it is cooler.  We start a workshop this morning so I have to get down to set that up. I will be back and forth between the shop and the studio today until 3 and then the shop will be busy.

     We had a terrible tragedy in our church this last weekend.  One of my good friends 14 year old sons  was found dead from a self inflicted gunshot.  Know one knows why or has a clue, just sadness and questions. I feel so bad and don't know what to do for her.  I just pray that the family will find peace.

     I made a huge batch of Swedish meatballs last night after it cooled down.  I am taking a meal into another large family later this afternoon.  I also need to get an arts and crafts project ready for the dancers this afternoon.

     We had blueberries and strawberries out of the garden and also yellow and zucc squash.  Our first cucumbers are ripe and we have tomatoes turning.  I love to be able to plan dinner around the garden.

Bills need to be paid today, so I will also get that done and quit messing around.  Sometime in my hectic schedule.

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

1 comment:

  1. Your garden is a lot further along than mine. It will be at least another couple weeks before we have cucumbers. Its been too wet and cool here. I love menu planning around the garden.

    ReplyDelete