Friday, July 25, 2014

Friday, I'm done!

  The workshop is over! Yippee! I have about 5 weeks of summer vacation coming and no interruptions!  Well studio interruptions.  Okay I will have to post a schedule and do some advertising but no teaching!  So happy.  Free time, I get so little of it.  I felt so overwhelmed this week with trying to sew some and then get to the studio and then back to the shop.  But I actually got a lot more sewing done than I thought.  However the schedule exhausted me.  I am really beyond tired and I won't do it again.

     Peaches are coming on in neighborhood trees and I have apricots coming out my ears.  I think I will freeze some for cobblers.  But not today.  I am going to fry up some sliced squash and make a salad and hub's will have leftover meatloaf for dinner.

     I did not clean up the kitchen last night so I will go do that and make up some dinner and then I am going to take a nap.

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment