Friday, July 18, 2014

Friday, dust ball city

     Because of the heat and the hectic schedule this week, nothing has been done to this house.  There are dust balls every where.  I think the stairs have fur on them, in fact I know they do.  I have not any laundry since last week.  Beds need to be changed.  I also am out of bread.  The heat just saps us and we lay around like slugs in the basement.  Going upstairs or doing any work is miserable.  I need to quit feeling sorry for myself and get to work.

     Masterbed and bath are clean, and I am working on spare room, as in changing sheets and sweeping.  Downstairs is particularly bad and I need to really dust and clean the floors.  Blah!

     I am due at the studio at 1 p.m. and will go pick raspberries at my friends house this afternoon and if it is cool when I get home I am going to make a batch of bread.  I would love to get some weeding done over the weekend but it will depend on the weather.  Okay actually it will depend on how lazy I am.

The wash machine just stopped so that is my cue to get busy.

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment