Monday, June 2, 2014

Monday, How can I do this?

     June is here and so are Junes bills and I don't know how I am going to do this month.  I think I can get through but it will wipe out every penny I have.  I am a little scared.  Maybe I am just being pessimistic and I don't want to look because I am afraid of what I will see.

     I am going to go ahead and pay the house payment on the 6th with hub's check and my (sissie) savings.  I will put an additional $100 into this and by the 13th I should have $500.00, this will put me short $200.00 but with all the wedding dresses and bridesmaid dresses I should be able to come up with an extra $200.00 in the next 2 weeks.

     I just hate going into summer with not enough money.  It is so scary and then I dwell on it.  I have to go back to my Mundis approach.  I have food to eat, clothes to wear, and a roof over my head.  I am fine.  I work hard and I will get through this. Right?

    I am going to work outside by the pond this morning and then come in and sew.  I just need to be out in the sun and lift my mood.  Hub's is on a diet with me and I hate my scale.  It is too honest:)

Out My Window:  Beautiful blue sky, warm weather, what more could you ask for?

Have a great and productive day!

kim

1 comment:

  1. I hope you will get a ton of work int he next couple of weeks. I know you can do it!!

    ReplyDelete