Monday, June 30, 2014

Monday, a free day?

     I know I have much to do, but I don't really care to do it.  We will leave for the coast on Wednesday morning. I need to do laundry and pack and plan, but I am just sitting here in la,la land. To night is our last night at the bank.  That alone is such a boon.  My eldest called me last night with a menu for the beach.  She is all grown up and I do not have to do everything any more.  How is that?  "Mom, should I bring my griddle or are you bringing yours?"  I no longer have to worry about every little thing.

     This morning I ran over and ordered meds at the pharmacy and I still have to pay bills, so that will take part of my morning.  Not much sewing that has to be done, except what comes in today and tomorrow and they will have to pick up quick.

     I just get the day to putz and do odd things to get ready, I do have a bride coming in at 1 p.m. and a set of dress blues coming in at 1:30.  My two favorite things........  Everything pending in the shop can be done after I return on the 7th.

     Last night Hubs and I boxed up the rooster and one of the hens to take to one of his employees in Orophino.   We cannot have a rooster in the city limits. He is so beautiful and he is getting very noisy.  We are going to get nailed.  We took an old laundry basket with a broken handle and put a plastic piece of netting on top.  Hubs was trying to tie it on by weaving it.  I finally took over and he was criticizing and I looked at him and said , "Who sews for a living?" He was quite after that.  Silly guy.

     Well I had better go look for something to do....

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment