Thursday, May 1, 2014

Thursday, trying to turn a corner.

     I am trying so hard to turn the corner in my shop, but so far this has not happened.  I am determined that it happen today!  Right after I get done blogging I am going in to get things organized and before I hit the studio I am going to know where I stand.

     I can't believe it is May 1st.  Oh that reminds me it is my mother-in-laws birthday on Sunday and they don't deliver flowers so I need to order today.  I will get that done.  Why is February so slow and April so fast?  Can't figure that out.  I also need to sit down and do payroll and pay a few left over bills mostly to repair people.  I think it was repairman bill at my house this month.

     I am taking Hubby to Home Depot tonight to get the sheeting and firing strips for scenery.  We are having a painting party here after rehearsal Saturday and there is a lot to paint. Note to self also need to buy paint!  Need to place an order for dance shoes also.  Just to many details in my head.

     I was able to pick up many perennials for .75 yesterday.  They are all sitting in spots where they are to be planted and I am hoping that I can get that done when I come home this evening.  It is supposed to be in the 70's today.  So after my long hot bath this morning( which only took 5 minutes to draw) I put on a skirt and cotton blouse and sandals.  I hope I don't freeze to death, but the sun was shining and I felt so springy.

     I really need a hair cut.  My hair is getting down to my shoulders.  It is so frizzy and wild that as it gets longer it is harder to control.  But Hub's does not like me in short hair. I will need to compromise. Right now I have no time for a salon, so I won't worry about it.  Isn't that what pony tails are for?

     Out My Window:  My baby chicks are huge.  They also love me!

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

2 comments:

  1. You have a lot of work to do. You keep yourself so busy. Happy week end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course they love you :) I really really hope you get all caught up in your store today. I know that'll make you feel so much better.

    ReplyDelete