Friday, May 30, 2014

Friday evening, catching up.

     As Thursday was a bust I was up early today and started sewing.  I sewed until 4:30.  My house is a mess downstairs and I need to work around the pond and rock walk tomorrow.  Hub's will mow the yard.  So far the chickens seem to be tolerating each other.   I still have not bought Hub's any new work shoes so we will do that some time tomorrow.  I think it will be a rather nice weekend.  No demands, just puttering.

     Believe it or not daughter #2 is moving again this weekend and we were not asked to help!  For those of you that have been following this nonsense of a life of mine for a while you know how many times we have moved this kid.  She and boyfriend rented a U-Haul and will do it all themselves.  She is after all 26 and makes more money than her dad and I together.  She is moving everything into an apartment with her younger sister.  B has had it with bad roommate situations, so as it is her Senior year S will live with her until further notice.  I think they are old enough to get along, plus both are so busy when will they see each other?

     B got a job at a local pub/restaurant and likes it.   She is making good tips.  So no one here this summer except for students/teachers that stay off and on.   I still have plenty of sewing to do and I am thinking of going to bed early tonight.  Why is it I can never get to bed before 1 a.m. any night of the week except Friday and Saturday?  I am a boring person.

     I will need to make bread tomorrow.  I also want to find my camera so I can take pictures of my yard work. 

Out My Window:  It is supposed to be in the high 80's tomorrow.  I can hardly wait. I am going to make hubby take a load to the dump with me and clean out the shed, move the canoe, and take down the smaller chicken coop.  (Yeah like this is all going to happen)


Too tired to think straight.  I want chocolate.  I have lost 3 lbs.  How are all of you doing?

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment