Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Wednesday, up early

      I woke up at 6 this morning, probably from stress.  But I made myself get up as I have been sleeping too late and need to start getting up earlier for yard work before the shop opens.  I am really tired right now but not sleepy tired.

     My goal to day besides sewing like a demon is to get all my costumes and costume parts ordered for the show.  The poster is done and went to print so as soon as the printers open I will order and get a hold of the TV station.  It is all the little details that get to me and trust me there are a lot of details.

     I am really trying not to make any bulk costumes this year.  I do have to tweak many and make a few individual but that I can do.  I just don't want to make 17 of something and lose money in the shop in the mean time.

     Did get my personal account balanced and most of the bills are paid.  Now I must pay really close attention to costume and recital money to make sure it gets paid back to appropriate places.  As we all know keeping things straight is not my strong suit, but I am working at getting better.  Once all the costumes are in line, I will calm down a little.  I just need to know they are coming so I can check my list and start to knock things off of it everyday.

     Thinking maybe my shoulders and elbows are a little better from new meds but too early to tell.

Out My Window:  Sunny but very cool, heat still on in house!

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

2 comments:

  1. I hope you are right about the new meds! Have a great and productive day:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, heat is still on here too, although it did get up to 50 today. It was in the 60's last week, 30's & 40's over the weekend. Ahhhhhh the never ending winter of 2014 :(

    ReplyDelete