Monday, April 28, 2014

Monday, new totals!

     Checkout the new totals, of course Jenny updated also and she is still ahead!  I need to get a slew of paper work out for the studio today.  I left my keys in Hub's car and he is 50 miles away so I have no transportation.  Go me!  So much sewing to do that it is crazy at least I cannot go anywhere so I will get that done.  I am slowly catching up.

    D#2 is here to help me with extra studio work.  I am so happy.  She is a great get things done kind of girl.  I am going to make a list and have her start to tick things off. The first thing she is going to do is get a note out to parents with the schedule on it this week.  Yippee it is like having a secretary for a day.

     Out My Window:  The sun is shining, but it is chilly.  It is supposed to be in the low 80's by the end of the week.  I can handle that. So can everything I planted this week.


Have a great and productive day!

Kim

4 comments:

  1. Yay new totals!! Go Kim!!!

    Have you ever thought of having one of your older students help out as a "secretary" for you, either in exchange for tutition or for a few dollars (if you can swing it?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah on totals...but worried that you are working to much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

      Delete
  2. We are neck and neck, Kim!!! But I'm with Judy, I worry about you :)

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Kim! A little friendly competition is a great motivator! Not that you're not motivated - I've never known anyone work as hard as you do.

    ReplyDelete