Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Wednesday, the biter is back!

     The shop was crazy busy yesterday.  I have so much work to do, so that is a great blessing.  I also have the biter back today, he is watching cartoons and emptying out the video cupboards.  We all have our work to do.  He has found his and it is very important.  His grandpa will pick him up at noon.  Hopefully he will go down for a nap in a while:)

     I had a terrible headache and lower backache yesterday evening.  It started about 5 p.m. I was so afraid I was coming down with something, but today I am fine.  So I have no excuse but to get some work done.  Rats.  I am going to clean out my thread drawer on my sewing table, and I did start cleaning my desk yesterday, but I got waylayed by a friend who needed advice on a Wedding dress.  Finally got her organized and it was time to get to the studio.  Then I came home and laid on the sofa until I went to bed.  Nice evening, I very seldom get to just lay around on an evening and watch TV.  Hub's and I watched the Olympics.

     My heart goes out to all of you who are coping with the awful weather.  It was up to 47 here yesterday and the snow is melting fast, now the surrounding counties are facing floods from to much snow melting too fast.  It is always something.  Is the weather ever perfect?  Well yes it is most of the time, but when mother nature is unruly she is really a Bit#@.

     I need to go find something for dinner, there is plenty of meat in the freezer so that should not be a problem.  I think I will get out some burger, meat loaf sounds good to me.  Someone has messy pants and I don't think it is me.  But I had better go check.

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

1 comment:

  1. I layed around and watched the Olympics last night too. It was nice to just not do anything.
    And I made meatloaf tonight for dinner too! :) The weather here today was COLD and sunny. But I will take that over the nasty stuff that others are getting; we are supposed to get more snow on Friday. I am so over winter.

    ReplyDelete