Thursday, September 12, 2013

Thursday, bridesmaid dresses!

     I am posting late as I have been chained to my machine hemming and fitting bridesmaid dresses.   I have had several drop offs and pick ups(including a try on) since 9 this morning.  It is almost 2 and I have finished 4 dresses all with three layer hems.  Now I have 3 more pewter grey that came in today and 2 Royal blue.  I need to leave for the studio at 2:30 and today is my long teaching day.  So I am taking a break.

     One thing nice about this bridal rush and all these dresses coming in at the last minute, I am able to make my house payment today.  I have about $25.00 left over.  I also think with all these dresses and other things in the shop I have done waiting to be picked up I will have a good chunk of change for our new lawn mower, I am sure we will buy one this weekend.

     So glad I don't have to clean the bank tonight, I am going to be wiped out!  Heck I am wiped out right now.  Snore.......

Out My Window:  It was 98 yesterday.  Yes September 11 and 98 degrees at 7 in the evening.  I will never complain about cold again.  Until next winter:)

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

2 comments:

  1. You seem to be stacked with a lot of things to do. You seriously need to relax and unwind sometimes. It's all about good time management. Anyway, good luck with your tasks. I know you can do it. :)
    - StrutBridalSalon.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderful blog...........really appreciate article..............this blog gives the deeply information with us................that's really helpful for me as well as others...............thanks for posting....great job........

    ReplyDelete