Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Tuesday

     I was just so lazy yesterday.  Read my blogs but none of my comments went through.  I do not know what is wrong.  Went and took care of cell phones on this end, so both girls are off my plan.  I did have to pay a little but I do not care, they are gone!  Hubby and I would like to get smart phones someday but not for a while.  I want to get caught up around here on bills.  I went and got a few groceries as we had no bread or milk or fruit, etc.  I also weeded a little last night and plan to do a little more today although it is supposed to be 98 by this afternoon so that may curtail the weeding.

1. I need to pay the house payment and I can do this today with money I brought back from vacation and money I have saved I think :)

2. Next I have to pay a studio bill for rent of $700.00

3. I also have a $945.00 bill for the studio which I have to earn.  I do have more money coming in and I don't want to touch the savings until August.  So I guess I had better get to work.


     We are very low right now in all of our accounts and need to be very careful or we will overdraw.  I love summer, but I hate it financially.  Really it is far better than it used to be I just hate living so close to the edge.

     Feeling a little better in the joints.  Still very stiff but the pain is abating some.  I slept better last night.  I opened a pop bottle yesterday by myself! Just small things that make a difference.  Was able to get out of bed with more ease this morning.  I heard the phone ring and I tried to get to it, I just did not let it ring knowing it was no use I would never make it. Just about did as it was going into voice mail when I got to the phone.

  So I am going to get to work in the shop and earn some money to pay these bills!

Out My Window: Beautiful and HOT!

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

2 comments:

  1. Summer is a killer for us financially too! However fall will be even more when a kid goes off to college...
    I was just asking my husband last night, "HOW many years have we lived on the edge now??"
    Thanks so much for stopping by and wishing me Happy Birthday! I hope your joints feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know we are scraping by too. We live near Chicago and the gas prices are high. We flirt with $4 all the time. It kills us.
    When times get tight, I remind myself that we have made it through worse. And that we will make it now. Well, I panic first and when I calm down them I think that.

    ReplyDelete