Monday, May 20, 2013

Monday, busy

     Receiving non stop restricted calls on phone.  So aggravating.  I am very busy and posts will be sporadic. Still very stiff and sore.  But will try to keep everyone up to date. 

    I am so happy that Carla bought a new sewing machine, I have wondered for a while how she was doing with her old one.  Nothing is more frustrating than equipment that does not work. Except maybe a body that does not work!  Ha, ha....

     I have to get cleaned up and run I up to set designers, place and down to the studio. Want to finish costumes I have as much as I am able.  I am waiting for material in the mail. Also my shop is a disaster and trying to catch up on laundry.

Out My window:  I need to check on the chickens, It will be warm today.

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

5 comments:

  1. Have a great Monday, Kim! Hope you have a fantastic day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one bridezilla for the books... when's your court date? Maybe if they'd agree to just pay and move on it would be a different story. What a pain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is she back calling and bugging you? Do you have a cop living somewhere near by?? Cause I would give him a call!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you writing down exactly what she's doing? She's about crossing the line with harassment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whether you inherited some tag heuer link calibre 6, purchased a piece for oneself
    or obtained one as a gift, the world of tag heuer link
    may be a little perplexing. Exactly where must you find high quality details about jewelery?
    This short article will address a couple of pieces of advice that can assist you be a better
    educated consumer.

    Visit my web page ... tag heuer link calibre s

    ReplyDelete