Thursday, February 21, 2013

Thursday, My sissie is coming today!

 1 month 21 days with out a CC
  personal account $1.50
  studio account -$67.12


     I have so much to do today.  Sewing, housework, lunch date, shower, teaching, getting ready for sissie.
I still need to run signed forms back to accountant and get some more info gathered for daughters taxes as her moving expenses last year are in a file at our house.  I will take all this in when I drop of my signed returns at the accountants. 

     I actually had a good day in the shop yesterday.  It was busy!  May it stay like that for a while!  Soon I will be complaining about it being too busy you just watch.  Cranky puss that I am.  I did sleep good last night and I hope this will continue for a while.  I am actually awake earlier because I fell asleep before 11 o'clock.  But I have been wandering the house at 2 and 3 in the morning lately so it has been hard to get up.
I love to get up early (about 7:30) and work in the yard for a couple of hours if the weather permits.  Then I clean up and hit the shop.

     It's funny but I am just becoming more accepting about my inability to pay back debt in large chunks.  It really was not working as well for me as I had thought.  I feel calmer and more in control now that I am just trying to maintain my day to day expenses and not add further to my debt.  If I don't add to the debt it will get paid off.  Slower than I would like but it will get there.  Thanks Sluggy for this advice.  But you know me I like to do things fast!

     Got a call from a director yesterday wanting Hubby to play in a pit starting next Monday for two weeks! This is great as it will free up time for me to be with my sister and also keep him busy while I am gone.  It will help with his diet  as he will busy in the evenings and not have time to think about snacking.  He has played this show at least twice that I know of in the last 25 years so the score should be pretty familiar.

  Out My Window:  Beautiful and Sunny, may this weather hold until my sissie is gone!

     Well I need to clean up and hit the shop, so much to do, also must go to the banks and make deposits, cash some checks so I have some money to spend.  Hooray!

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

    

5 comments:

  1. Glad you've been bust at the shop. Enjoy time with your sister!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAAAAAAA Sissy. Now I command you to have fun and forget about everything else for a little while. And you know I mean it!!!

    Have fun and give her a hug from your on line family

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! I hope you and your sister have a wonderful time together!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you say "play in a pit" I'm guessing "orchestra pit"? What instrument does he play? Will he get paid? See how my mind is working here? $$$ all of the time! :)
    PS - Sluggy is right on as always with her advice; slow and steady wins the race!
    Have fun with sissy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonԁеrful beat ! I would like to apprentіce even
    as you amenԁ yοur ѕite, how could i subscribe for
    a blog web site? Тhe account аided me a applicable deal.
    I had been tiny bit acquainted of this youг broаdcast provideԁ vivid transρarеnt іdea

    Feel free to visit my site: payday advance

    ReplyDelete