Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Wednesday, sewing, sewing

Day 30 with out a credit card!
Studio $3.12
Personal $24.54


     One more day and I will have made it a month without using credit and also will be off jury duty, both things to celebrate.  Super tired today, don't know why as I slept good last night, but I did not want to get up this morning.  This is my light teaching day and I have a great deal of sewing to do.  I also need to go to Joanns to get zippers.  The shop has been a little slow.  I am grateful  for the work that has come in even if it is zippers and things I don't like to do.  I needs the money.

     We went to the store last night as Hubby was out of salad fixings (he has lost 11 lbs).  I paid for the groceries with cash.   He is not driving this week so that is helping the cash flow right now.  I almost have the $500.00 for the house payment, now I will save for additional debt. I am sure there will be things I have to charge next month with the studio and want to have money to cover these expenses.

     The next couple of months will be busy ones and I think my sister might come visit for a few days.  So I am excited.  I will put her to work.

Out My Window:  Rain, Rain, Rain.  But it is warmer.  I think I just received the highest heat bill we will get this winter.

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

2 comments:

  1. Such an accomplishment to have made it a month without the card!!!!!!!!!!! Woohoo! Congrats. :-) And, congrats to your husband on his weight loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you, Kim!!! :) You're doing great!!

    ReplyDelete