Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wednesday, dreaming about spending

     I can always tell when I am over stressed and close to a show because I dream about dancing.  I actually choreograph all night long in my sleep and wake up exhausted.  I am now dreaming about spending money.  Last night I dreamed that I went to a dollar store and bought about $10 worth of useless items just to spend money and then I had to confess to my blog.  So what gives?  Is it the need to spend or the lack of spending potential that bothers me?

    Again I had no work come in yesterday.  So I have had the three slowest weeks on record.  I usually have at least $75.00 a day come in and usually $100.00.  I don't know what is happening. But please remind me of this when I am bogged down again.  I did have 2 people pick up so I was able to add $30.00 to the gas envelope.  I did not sew at all yesterday.  But I made myself stay busy so I wouldn't feel sorry for myself.  I paid a few bills, did laundry, organized and deposited a couple of checks from this workshop.

     I have my web-site guy coming over tonight to work on a site for my sewing shop.  Just one page so I can pop up under several titles.  I am listed on the web in the yellow pages, and I am carrying my cell phone with me at the studio so I don't miss calls. 

     Out My Window:  Although the sun shown yesterday it only got to 72 which by my terms is COLD!
It is the first day of summer, in Sweden this is a huge National Holiday!  The longest day of the year.

     Have a great and productive day!

Kim

1 comment:

  1. I wonder if everyone is vacationing or something right now, and that's why you don't get people coming? Hopefully, website will help things roll.

    ReplyDelete