Monday, May 7, 2012

Monday, I am alive

     I am alive, just very, very busy. Too tired to blog and say anything sensible.  Cinderella is 4 days away. Still have several items to sew and innumerable irons in the fire.  I need to run payroll.  I need to run stark raving mad also.  But I think I will run payroll first.
       I have paid off the costume account and still have two large bills to pay but have the money in savings to pay them.  It does not look like I will take a loss on costumes this year.  I have been very careful to charge for materials and time lost when I sew for parents.  I still make no money for the effort I put in, but at least I am not losing money. 
     Slow learner that I am.  Say a prayer for me.
     My husband made me a coach (one dimension) on rollers.  It is too cute, I will post pictures after the artist paints it.
     Still have,
5 peasant tops
7 skirts
one pair of bloomers
4 white horses
Cinderella's, ball costume to alter and bedazzle
15 cummerbunds
Step mother's dress
Cat's wig
assorted hats, scarves
  I just want to get the sewing done so I can concentrate on the the sets and all the the things I have to pull together, let alone the program.

Have a great night, I am going to bed!

Kim

3 comments:

  1. I hope there is a nub of you left when this is all over with!
    Run the payroll and when it's all done, THEN run stark raving mad from the building.lol

    So glad I don't have this kind of frantic pre-show stuff anymore.
    I'll send you good thoughts to get thru it tho....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You obviously have to LOVE what you do to go through all of this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear ya! Slugmama is right - when it is done you MUST run stark raving mad!

    ReplyDelete