Monday, December 5, 2011

Monday, get ready for the ride of your life!

     The show goes on Saturday at 1p.m. and 7 p.m.  I can't beleive it is time already.  I have so many lose ends to tie up.  They will get done but it just puts me into overdrive.  Which I hate.  I am already high energy enough of the time.  But all I can do is make lists and get things done.
     I have $437.00 in the Christmas fund too bad I have no time to shop and if I did ,where here would I buy anything?  I really need to get on the internet like Amazon.  I will try to do that late tonight.  Christmas is coming and my wallet is getting fat.  Oh wrong lyrics.
     I have to pay bills tonight also.  Tuition is coming in full steam ahead.  I am so hoping to pay off the CC.  I also found carpet I like for bedroom.  I just need to get in and get it boxed up and then my housekeepers husband will come and rip up the old stuff.  I am going to try and get him to do that tomorrow, so I will need to get in there sometime today.  I do think I can do this in an hour.  That way the housekeeper can get the cleaning of the floor done.  Her husband lays carpet and can put the molding back on so they are excited for more Christmas money.  Getting this room redone is my Christmas present.  If it is possible.

     Out My Window:  Chickens were out of feed and their water was frozen this morning.  My hands are not strong enough to get their feeders down and open so I took out a pan of water and threw handfuls of grain on the ground.  Hubby can take care of it when he gets home.

     I need to get dressed, do some laundry, straighten the house, sew, get costumes done that are due out tonight and work at least one hour in that bedroom.  Can I do it?  I will try.  One thing about being so busy I don't have time to waste money.  Okay large sums of money.  I can still stop at McDonalds.  But I am positive proof that one can survive on Diet coke and "Sees chocolates"  At Christmas time the banks has all of these chocolates behind the teller line.  I forget to eat all day and run like a rabid squirrel and then get to the bank and eat an entire layer of chocolates.  Bad Kim, bad.

    Everyone go and give" Little Lamb" a big Bunny hug, she lost a beloved friend and needs some hugs.

Have a great and productive and Supportive day,(Up arrow)

Kim

4 comments:

  1. oh kim, you are amazing! I am tired just reading all you have to do so you take care of yourself.
    Thats great to be getting the carpet done for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kim. It means so much to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As usual, you're the queen of productivity! So inspiring. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I wondered what you lived on...so its chocolate and diet coke - the breakfast of champions lol! Must give you a bit of caffeine and keeps you racing along. That's a mighty large load of work you need to get done - hope you did!

    ReplyDelete