Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wednesday, the house is a distaster!

     I am so far behind right now, in all aspects of my life.  But I am so tired I am having a hard time prioritizing what needs to be done next.  The shop.  I will go get dressed and get into the shop!  I have just worked to hard trying to catch up after the recital.  My arthritis is flaring so bad.  Damp weather, hard work, emotional stress not good with this condition.  I will ignore it. Denial is not just a river in Egypt!  ( one of my favorite sayings)

Out My Window: 
Cold, Sunny? maybe rain?  Yard looks good.  I got the last of the flower box plants yesterday but don't know if I will be able to get them in today!  I was so cold yesterday morning that I dressed in a turtleneck, fleece vest and jeans.  Then I had to change to capris and a short sleeve blouse and jacket.  Later took off the jacket.  Could it be summer is coming?  Was spring completely passed over?

     I need to get busy.  I can do this.

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

3 comments:

  1. You can do it! Hope you had a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take it easy on yourself! You tell me that every day. It doesn't all need to be done right this minute!

    Hugs,

    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm feeling a bit like you minus the arthritis. So much going on - the end of the school year coming up, planning for 1 or 2 yard sales, planning our trip to PEI on July 2nd, so many school events - graduation, final mass, so on and so on. Can't wait for this huge load of stress to melt away in the summer heat!

    ReplyDelete