Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday My grandson is here!

Blogger went down and my last two posts disappeared, but they may reappear later. Oldest daughter flew in last night with my new and only grandchild so we are in seventh heaven here.  D2 graduates form college tonight.  Busy house we are. (family always brings out the backward verb in me!)

Out My Window:

Cold but sunny!  Really rainy and windy, we are supposed to get a huge 60 mph wind storm tonight and golf ball hail tomorrow, you just have to love the weather.


I had a rough day yesterday,  but I managed to survive.  Too much to do and not taking the time to think was my downfall.  I will post about it later.  You will get a big laugh out of it I am sure.

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

1 comment:

  1. Have a great time with your grandson and congrats to D2!

    ReplyDelete