Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thursday is a long day

Out My Window
It is cloudy, and wet.  Husband mowed the lawn for the first time this season.  The garden is hand tilled and the earth is so black.  I am so glad seedlings are not out as it froze last night!

 Well daughter had her job interview, hopefully they will call her today.  She thought it went well.  I worry that she is so small.  Tall but skinny, will they think she can handle the job?  We will see.  I had so much work come into the shop yesterday afternoon but is all has to be done by Friday.  I am taking B up to her new college on Friday to register so that means it will have to be done today!  I had better get busy.

I really liked what Jackie had to say on Moneycrush today.  Also Digging out of our debt is in a funk over government shut down.  She needs a lift.  Good thoughts your way!

I need to get at least three hundred dollars into the checking account ASAP.  I hate to take it out of emergency fund but may have to.  Then I will have to pay it back next week.  But we are going to have to be really careful for a while.  Ordered several thousand dollars worth of costumes yesterday.  Now parents need to pay for them.  This is always a hardship.

Will teach tonight for 5.5 hours and hope to get most of the choreography set.  I am going to take spaghetti sauce out of the freezer and leave pasta, so if the family wants to heat up the split pea soup leftover from yesterday they can or have pasta and salad.  Okay my day is set.  Now I have to go to work.

Have a productive day!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment