Monday, April 18, 2011

Monday Madness!

This will be a busy day.  It is prom season and I have so much work coming in.  But what a blessing I will have money to pay the bills.  I need to see where I stand in my check book, mail a dress, finish a dress, I have several alterations and an entire dress that has not even been cut out to get ready for a fitting at 3 today so I had better get busy!

Out My Window:


It is sunny and promises to be warm.  I was already out in my clogs and p.j.s to check on the chicks.  It smells like a warm spring day outside, the world is ready to burst. Here's to getting dressed and going out to change the water and food in the coop and start the day.

I am going to try this week to cook every night, or have something ready when I go to teach.  I really feel this helps with my grocery bill.  I also need to get more meatless ideas to cut down on dinners expense.

I feel this will be an expensive gas week, Ugh! There is just no way around this one, I can't feed my car a meatless form of gasoline!
Does any one have any meatless dishes that are not spaghetti related?

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment