Friday, April 22, 2011

Good Friday

Literally good.  It has been a busy tough week in the shop.  I still am not caught up and my house is a wreck.  So I will need to get my butt in gear.  I was up late sewing as I had forgotten to hem a white formal and I had a  Wedding dress come in late yesterday that needed to be bustled and they are going to pick up early this morning as the wedding is tomorrow. Husband is busy on a new chicken coop.  It will be on two large wheels so it can be moved. This way we can move it easily and clean/rake the mess, compost it and start over.  I am excited.



Out My Window:

Well is is finally sunny, but cold.  Husband just called from the woods and said it snowed about a foot on his roads.  Now we by law had to take our studded tires off yesterday.  But it is so blue and pretty out.  I wish you could see it.  I might even get out for a few minutes to enjoy the sunshine.

Daughter # 2 is in Lapwai ( Indian Reservation) today to do dental clinic so I will have to teach her early classes.  She also left a ton of laundry in my basement last night!  It never ends. Daughter # 3 starts her new job on Monday. I am so excited for her and me.  Maybe I can cut back on the amount of gas money I give her.  I finally got the bill from the theater for the last Celtic Show we did in March.  So I can be reimbursed for the expenses by the sponsor who promoted us.  I can pay the truck off with this money, maybe.  I am still playing catch up in the checking account and who can forget I owe the emergency fund $300.00.  So off I go to get ready to face the day and earn money.  Have to get out of debt!

Have a great and productive day!
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment